My husband and I have been trying to get pregnat for 4 years now with no luck is there anything we can do to help us?

See doctor. If you and your partner have been unable to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse, you need evaluation by a doctor for infertility. There are treatments that are available and you can get more information from your doctor (ob/gyn).
Seek evaluation. See a ob/gyn or infertility specialist for infertility evaluation. Infertility = failure to conceive after 1 year of unprotected sex, and affects ~15% of couples. Evaluation involves confirmation of ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and assessment of sperm characteristics. Abnormalities in any one of these may make it more difficult to conceive, even with history of previous live birth(s).