Plan'g pregnancy. Periods delay by 7days. Fatigue in legs. Had mouth ulcers cured. Slight pain in right abdomen on6day now ok. Am I pregnant? Or something?

Take the test. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.
Pregnancy. I would take a home pregnancy test as they are very reliable these days and then if positive i would see my obgyn, if negative wait a week and take another one. Good luck.