I have sharp pain in both my upper arms along with a popping sound when I move them.What should I do?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Shoulder is suspect

This problem sounds muskuloskeletal, which means it is either a joint (like shoulder), a tendon or bursae, or muscle or ligament.
From description sounds like it is stemming from the shoulder joint and one of the attachments (muscle, tendon..). It is the only joint in the body that has full rotation, so it is quite complex. Recommend rheumatologist (medical doc) or orthopedist (surgical doc).

In brief: Shoulder is suspect

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Ken Starnes
General Practice

In brief: Best advice

This would be a hard diagnosis over the internet.
Your primary physician or an orthopedist can perform an exam to see what may be wrong.

In brief: Best advice

Ken Starnes
Ken Starnes
Answer assisted by Ken Starnes, Medical Student