28 yr female, would ic cause severe pelvic pain w tenderness anf swelling, lower right side? Also previous CIN iii, dr says its my bladder hurting. ..

Need evaluation. Even if your bladder hurts, this is just a symptom and not a diagnosis. You need a complete evaluation for pelvic pain with includes a laparoscopic examination to rule endometriosis.
Yes. Ic can cause severe pelvic and lower abdominal/suprapubic pain. Check out the ica website for advice and help.