I've had severe neck, back, and throat pain for over a week and occasional headaches and vomit. Dr said its only post nasal drip. What is going on?!

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Not post nasal drip

I'm not sure what you have but it is not post nasal drip.
I strongly recommend you get another opinion from another doctor right away. Post nasal drip is a description of a symptom not a cause of symptoms. An ENT doctor can evaluate your throat most comprehensively.

In brief: Not post nasal drip

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Charles Cattano
Both Dr. Astrachan and Villaplana have provided identical responses in that the diagnosis of PND is in question and that the patient needs further evaluation.
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: ?

I don't know without examine you but i doubt all those symptoms are due to just postnasal drip.
Ge another opinion please.

In brief: ?

Ge another opinion please.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Peter Kurzweil