My eyes are always tired and red, I use visine constantly but now am tired using them. I can't look people in the eyes anymore please help!?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: ? Allergies
You could be suffering from allergies and or eye fatigue an or an inflammatory condition called episcleritis.
Please see your doctor to get properly diagnosed.

In brief: ? Allergies
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Red eyes
Red, tired eyes are common symptoms of dry eyes.
Visine acts to constrict blood vessels on the eye's surface, making it look better than it actually is. Unfortunately, with repeated use the effects of visine tend to wear off quicker, and more frequent dosing is needed. This can actually worsen the dryness. See an eye doctor about better options to treat your eyes, and stop the visine.

In brief: Red eyes
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Marsha Davis