I have a lump on my chest I had a surgery for spina bifida do I need to check it?

Yes. Even at your young age, a lump on your chest needs to be investigated. Speak to your doctor about what would be the most appropriate test.
See below. The two conditions are not likely to be related. An urgent care center or your local doctor can help you with the lump on your chest. This may be just a cyst, but should be checked out.
Spina bifida. And lumps elsewhere are typically not connected. Have the lump checked out for sure!