How can you treat a lot of vaginal discharge?

Depends on cause. It is normal for a woman to have a clear or white vaginal discharge the can vary in quantity and quality through the cycle. If the nature of the discharge changes dramatically, there may be a problem. Most abnormal vaginal discharges are associated with odor, yellow or green color, blood, itching or irritation, pain, etc. Treatment will depend on the cause, which requires an exam for diagnosis.
See a gyn. U need an exam and culture to see what is the cause so you can get the proper treatment as it could be a vaginal infec, or abnormality fo the cx, or a problems with the uterus.