I have little bleeding (pinkish) abd im only in the middle of my cycle. I've never had this before and my cycle is 45-60 days. Should I be worried?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Depends

Spoting is very common at the time of ovulation and ovulation uniformly occurs 14 days before the menstrual period.
If you have a period about 2 weeks after the spotting, it is very likely normal. If your period occurs much later than two weeks, then the bleeding could indicate a condition or problem such as polyps, fibroids, anovulation, infection, or neoplasia - and you should see your doctor.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Adam Levy