Been having abdominal pains. I recently had an umblical hernia surgery and an appendectomy. Sharp pains right after my right rib cage. It feels lumpy?

Post surgery care. If your surgery was recent, then okay to call your surgeon and get in for a post surgery evaluation. Occasionally a fluid collection or some surgical related problem will need to be addressed. Your surgeon knows your case the best. Okay to start there.
Call your surgeon. May be normal postoperative pain after an operation depending on the technique and how long ago it was. Best to call you surgeon to find out in your case.