Does the size of my penis could prevent me from having kids?

In brief: Too long short wide?
Other than in babies with penis birth defects, pubertal boys with hormonal deficiencies, or rare cases of underdevelopment, one's penis size does not prevent one from having kids.
An adult penis with a firm erection is big enough if the penis touches the sides of the other person's opening, which is a vagina in the vast majority of cases. A large penis, of course, causes no fertility problems.

In brief: Too long short wide?
Dr. Joseph Pena
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Unlikely
Penis size is unlikely to cause infertility as long as there are no problems with penetration and ejaculation into the vagina.
The much more significant factor is the status of one's semen analysis. Are the sperm count, the sperm motility (how they are moving), and the sperm morphology (shape of sperm) sufficient?

In brief: Unlikely
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Joseph Pena
Dr. Shontae Buffington