Im 28 hispanic male 5'9 weigh 350, I been married for a yr n my wife hasnt got pregnanant, shes 19 5'5 w 155. We both want a bby, could it be me?

Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Check sperm count
Your wife needs a full gyne eval but you should also see a urologist for a sperm count.

In brief: Check sperm count
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Rabii Madi
Sperm analysis means extraction of semen ( usually trough masturbation) for microscopic analysis
In brief: 50% chance
Infertily in couples has a 50% chance of being "male factor", your own health status (obesity) and age of your wife, suggest there is a reasonable chance it might be male factor in this case.
The first step is to check a semen analysis for the concentration and quality of the sperm you are producing. This is best done after 3 days of abstinence.

In brief: 50% chance
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Shontae Buffington