I was on Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) for 9 months and had multiple health changes like night sweats, hair loss, mod weight gain and puffy face. Can a gyn address all issues?

Yes. If your physical changes emerged after you started taking Yaz, (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) it may be linked. You should see your Ob-Gyn doctor to select a contraceptive option best suited for your needs. Additionally, you may have underlying medical conditions that may be emerging and may not be linked to your birth control pills. Either way, see a doctor to get a full assessment.
Hormonal imbalances. You clearly are suffering from some hormonal imbalances. You should see a doctor who has expertise in this area.