If I raise the alkilinity in my body will that help tp get rid of candida? What do you think of mixing black strap molasses; baking soda & water?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Really doubt it
You have limits of increasing alkalinity in body since your kidneys kick the alkali out in urine and lungs neutralize the rest.
Unless you mean raising the alkalinity of the urine. If so, you can do that with ice tea, lots of vegetables with or without baking soda. However, I do not think this will clear candida. You have not mentioned where do you think is the candida infection in your body.

In brief: Really doubt it
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Arnon Rubin