Well I have gynecomatsia and it is not responding to training so some friends told me to take amino acids or steriods instead of surgery is it ok?

See a doctor. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. You will want to be sure this is truly gynecomastia and not a suspicious mass. Men can get breast cancer too! be safe and get checked out.
Gynecomastia. . In addition to the above answer: if it is found to be true gynecomastia, we treat non surgically with coolsculpting. We also perform minimally invasive vaser liposelection. In any case, see a breast specialist and endocrinologist for the appropriate diagnosis before attempting any treatment.
No steroids. Steroids are not the answer. Gynecomastia can be caused by different reasons, but Anabolic steroids like testosterone can actually cause gynecomastia (breast enlargement in males). See your doctor to discuss the options.