I am a bartender and my finge tips have completly turned it to cracked very dry skin and deformed my finger nails ...Is this bar rott ? What can I do

Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: Irritation
I doubt this is infectious or anything actually rotting, although i enjoy the term. It may be an allergy to something you are coming into contact with or more likely just irritation and friction from the work you do.
Common in many occupations where hands are used in repetitive movements from friction causing thick, cracked skin. Try aquaphor or cetaphil hand cream with cotton gloves 2x daily.

In brief: Irritation
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley