I been having this small itchy buglike bumps on my inner thighs n on lower back, also @ but crak. Very itchy, tried all creams n no work? What is it

Dr. Gregg Albers
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Eczema
May people have eczema, skin irritation or allergy that does not respond to over the counter medication.
Your description of the rash sounds like this, and the location is probable for eczema. See your doctor for a stronger cream, and remember to keep treating it till gone, sometimes takes weeks. If one or two creams does not work, you will need to see a skin specialist for biopsy and treatment.

In brief: Eczema
Dr. Gregg Albers
Dr. Gregg Albers