I have a raised red rash which started off on my thighs and has spread up my back and stomach and down legs and arms itchy, some yellow scabbing?

Impetigo? Get seen! It sounds like you could have a rash that became infected. You may need oral and topical antibiotics as well as a surgical scrub like hibiclens or some hydrogen peroxide to clean the area. Dry itchy skin becomes cracked, rashy and infected skin. I think you should head to a physician for evaluation especially because of the yellow crusting. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) may help with itch.