Why my armpit itching? L found some spot of blood on my shirt with no wound!

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: ARMPIT ITCHING

If your armpit is itching, and if you are scratching to relieve the itching, it may be that you are scratching too hard.
Thts's why the blood. The itching might be due to an underarm deodorant, a new soap, laundry detergent, and new shirt or sweater or blouse. If it continues to itch, see a dermatologist. And don't scratch!

In brief: ARMPIT ITCHING

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many things that could cause the skin to itch.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat