How to lower testosterone level? I think I've had a rise in testosterone level. I'm female w/ bad acne on cheeks w/ scarring & facial hair recently.

Check for PCOS. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a common cause of unwanted facial hair, acne, weight gain, and infertility. Your physician will check for lab work; cosmetically Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) can help to balance the hormones. For the acne, using glycolic acid and retin'a can help with exfoliation. If it is severe, you may need antibiotics. For unwanted hair, the best is laser hair removal since waxing & threading can scar.
Spironolactone. This is a safe med used to reduce male hormone. With a prescription a 3 month supply costs less than $20 cash. It is much more effective vs acne than for hair issues. Do not use if pregnant or in kidney failure. Usually no side effects. Sometimes enlarges breasts. Need to take daily for 3 months to begin to appreciate it. Dose is 25-200mg a day. Good with birth control pill.
Sex hormone imbalanc. An imbalance between male and female hormonal level can be treated with birth control pills consult with your doctor about the possibility of having that imbalance.