I have glaucoma since I was born. What should I do? I'm.Using some medicines for my eyes they're cosopt, xalatan, (latanoprost) alphagan p.Is glaucoma temporary or? ..

Keep following up. Congenital glaucoma is a life long condition. It is vital that you see your doctor regularly. Even though you may be well controlled now, things may change and eventually may need surgery. Use your drops on schedule also.
Lifetime. Glaucoma is a disease that lasts a lifetime. You will need to continue to use drops for the rest of your life, unless they become ineffective and you require surgical intervention.
permanent. Since you have had glaucoma for 18 years, it appears to be permanent for you. Glaucoma surgery can permanently reduce intra-ocular pressure if successful, but there are significant risks involved.