Im 19 male and taking tbomb a testosterone optimizer will that cause infertility. It is only a optimizer?

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine
In brief: Hard to say
I looked up the ingredients.
Here's two main problems I have with what you're doing. First of all at 19, your t level is probably the highest it will ever be naturally. Why mess with it? Secondly, that product says proprietary blend of (bunch of herbs). It doesn't break down the dosages of each, I have no idea how much tribillus is in there vs others.

In brief: Hard to say
I looked up the ingredients.
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
I don't doubt that it probably helps you in the gym. All those users reporting positive effects are not feeling placebo. Especially when it comes to bodybuilding, I know how in tune those guys are with their bodies. So its benefit vs risk ratio you must look at. A 19 year old male messing with his hormones and could potentially have serious complications or getting bigger quicker? U choose!
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
In brief: Testosterone
Not sure about what is an optimizer, i will consult with your doctor probably you will like to show the composition of the substance that you are taking to be safe.

In brief: Testosterone
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Jane Van Dis