I have small red spots/sores under my tongue, on the roof of my mouth toward the back, and in my throat. Mouth/ throat is sore and sensitive.

Seek an oral exam. The small red spots could be of many different origins. An avenue to pursue is to see of they are of a bacterial or fungal nature. Please seek your dentist for a differential diagnosis. A thorough exam should yield relief and rule out any underlying pathology. This way the appropriate medication oral or topical canbe given to relive your symptoms and concerns.
Possible Infection? See a dentist. There are a few types of problems this could be.