I've been taking ant depressant welbutrin for 2 years. No longer have insurance. How can I get prescription for more if I don't have dr or insurance?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng

In brief: Free clinic &generic

Seek a doctor at a local free or low cost clinic.
These exist to help individuals such as yourself & many hospitals financially support and have the contact info for such a clinic. Another option is to seek care at a local medical school or residency program as they too have low cost clinics. Generic wellbutrin (bupropion) is available; or go to valeant pharmaceuticals to see what programs are available.

In brief: Free clinic &generic

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Laura Davies

In brief: Need doc, can get Rx

You need to see a doctor for this medicine.
While it is very helpful, it does have side effects and interactions with other prescription and over the counter medicines. It is important to have a physician monitoring you. Look into city or county clinics. The medicine itself may be available at a discount through the drug company's patient assistance program, if you meet income requirements.

In brief: Need doc, can get Rx

Dr. Laura Davies
Dr. Laura Davies
Dr. Steven Seres