My nephew's diaper is always overflowing, i've tried bigger size diapers, I just think he urinates way too much, he does'nt drink a lot of liquids.?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Ask his doctor.
If the diaper is the right size for him and secured correctly, next thing to do is write down everything he eats and drinks during a 24 hour period;also try to weigh the wet diapers (a food scale works well) and subtract the dry diaper weight from each one.
He may be getting more fluids in than you realize, including in solid foods. If he's not growing well or has symptoms, call his doctor.

In brief: Ask his doctor.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
You're welcome!
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Make Sure..
With your doctor that there is no problem. Then put a regular size on and then cover it with the next biggest size.
This often keeps them dry.

In brief: Make Sure..
This often keeps them dry.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Cindy Juster