My 4 year old son is suffering from toothache on his upper molar tooth. What medicine can I give him?

Two important things. Give him what you would normally give him for a headache, perhaps tylenol (acetaminophen) or advil- follow recommended dosages on bottle carefully! have him avoid very cold, hot and sweet foods in the meantime. Also, have him seen by a dentist as soon as possible, preferably a pedodontist (a dentist who specializes in treating young children). Discuss cavity control and routine checkups with the dentist!
Motrin or Tylenol (acetaminophen) . As long as he is not allergic to any meds, both work fine. Make sure you see your dentist right away.