Hello doc I have a difficulty breathing no matter what I eat or drink my stomach bloats up the size of a basketball also my kidney hurts ?

Dr. Atul Singh
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Complex answer

You have shortness of breath(SOB), which in itself needs to be looked at carefully.
The kidneys are in your back, near the rib cage? Is that where you have pain? I suggest seeing your MD. The SOB needs to be worked up soon. Please contact your MD and make an appt to see them. Causes depend on your medical history and conditions. Test are needed.

In brief: Complex answer

Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. Atul Singh
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Poor digestion

When u wake up with pain i'n kidney it is protein indigestion with overload.
Try protease purge to lessen this load 10 pills protease twice daily 10 days, then use betaine hcl after each meal - the symptoms should be better if not add bromelain with betaine hcl - let me know how u r doing.

In brief: Poor digestion

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine