I've had stomach pauns for years I've had drs tell me its bcuz of ulcers bt theyve never actually tested me or anything lately its been getting worse im?

See a GI MD, tested. Ongoing symptoms need evaluation, once and for all; may include a thorough history, comprehensive physical exam, appropriate labs, and perhaps endoscopy and/or radiology evaluation. If people keep saying it's ulcers, and you never have been checked for ulcers, then you don't really know what it is (and neither do they). Get evaluated.