I get headaches with dizziness?

It's a migraine. Migraine headaches are often accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Treatment of migraine will usually also relieve dizziness. Try to avoid drugs if possible - start with avoiding caffeine, getting enough sleep, 3-4 low-carb meals, aerobic exercise, biofeedback, magnesium, coq10, riboflavin, other supplements, Botox injections if headaches are frequent, and only then, drugs. Try migralex.
ENT. Dizziness with headaches is very debilitating. Really need to see an ENT doctor who can do a thorough history and examination, possibly some testing.