Can thyroids stop me from conceiving if yes will I be abled tyo concerive after I take care of it?

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

Thyroid disorders can cause problems with infertility.
If the sole cause of the infertility is due to the thyroid problem, then treating it will make you able to conceive. Often time, it's many other things causing infertility and not just the thyroid. Regardless, it's important to get your thyroid normal prior to conceiving.

Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: Maybe x both

You may have difficulties getting pregnant because of this. Once corrected you may have an easier time getting pregnant. Most importantly, though, is the effect of thyroid hormone on fetal development. There have been concerns regarding maternal hypothyroidism and neurologic development in the newborn.

In brief: Maybe x both

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Steven Seres