How to cure BV?

Antibiotics. First you need antibiotics: usually Metronidazole or Clindamycin prescribed by your doctor. Then prevent recurrence by managing your stress and not douching.
Antibiotics. Bv or bacterial vaginosis is an overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina that don't need oxygen. The typical symptoms are increased discharge, vaginal irritation and a fishy odor. It can be treated by either pills or vaginal creams. It is not a sexually transmitted infection and there is no proven way to prevent it happening.
Possibly, betadine. One older remedy that can work is a 5 night course of gentle betadine douching. It can help restore vaginal ph, but must be gentle and there are risks including increasing vaginal irritation, creating worse infection and allergic reaction to the iodine solution.