I have a fiance with bpd and it is extremly hard dealing with her! any advice or suggestions about how to make it easier on myself?

In brief: Re-assess
I would encourage you to see a therapist and work through some of these issues.
Relationships are hard to begin with and whether you are cut out for dealing with one so troubled is a question you should not try to answer alone.

In brief: Re-assess
Dr. John Moranville
In brief: Bpd?
Not sure if you mean bipolar affective disorder (bpad) or borderline personality disorder.
Both can be difficult to deal with as a significant other especially without appropriate treatment ( meds an/or therapy). They are often confused with each other. The best thing to do is to make sure she follows up with her psychiatrist and/or therapist.

In brief: Bpd?
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. John Moranville
Dr. Cindy Juster