My breast size is big so how I can reduce my breast?

Best to see. A plastic surgeon to discuss whether breast reduction surgery would be right for you. (if you are male, this is known as gynecomastia surgery.).
Reduction . The only permanent way is to have a surgical reduction. You can reduce the fibrocystic changes by decreasing caffeine.