I'm a very busy guy, I only sleep 4hrs a day...Can I do any thing to help me continue the day on such low batteries?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Reality Check

Why are you a very busy guy? It is usually by choice.
Insight into why you are very busy, making choices that are necessary vs optional & lifestyle choices are important. The body needs what the body needs and the brain needs rest. 4 hours is not enough for most people. 7-8 hours is optimum. See what happens to low batteries, they run out, die & leak gooey stuff on everything around. Stop it!

In brief: Reality Check

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: You'll pay

I suppose it's about doing what you have to do.
However, this will come back to bite your hind end sooner or later. Exercise, eat well, avoid weight gain. Good luck.

In brief: You'll pay

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Jack Hinkle