I get a good amount of sleep each night normally, I do excersize during the day and eat healthily - why am I always so tired?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Depends
I don't know your age or overall health, but it seems you are basically healthy.
There are a few things you should consider. One, is a test for your thyroid funciton. A simple blood test could give you the answer. Medications? These can do the same. Do you snore? Sleep apnea can be insidious! i would suggest a good check up, some labs and hopefully some reassurance and continue exercising.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine