What is aso titre in blood test?

ASO test. This test is used to detect prior infection by group a streptococcus, the bacteria responsible for diseases such as strept throat, glomerulonephritis, rheumatic fever, bacterial endocarditis, and scarlet fever. The aso antibody may be found in the blood weeks or months after the primary infection has gone.
Test for strep. Anti-streptolysin o (aso) is a blood test for determining a stage of acute infection due to the streptococcal a bacteria. It is helpful to see if there is acute or past infection as cause of illness. It is not a standard test for a strep throat.