I had morning after pill emergenccy contraceptive 14 days back again i had unprotected sex . Can I have it once again ? Will that have any side effec

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Yes you can

Anyone having intercourse without birth control or condoms is at risk of getting pregnant.
If intercourse was within 72 hours you should consider taking plan b. Ella (ulipristal acetate) is another brand and can be used up to 5 days after unprotected intercourse. You may use it more than once but clearly you need a better long term birth control plan. Use condoms and start birth control.

In brief: Yes you can

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham