If me and my bf have sex and he ejaculates in me multiple times a day for a week can I get pregnant?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
What truly matters if a healthy sperm penetrates an egg.
Do get info on getting pregnant.

Do get info on getting pregnant.
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
2 comments
Dr. Martin Raff
It has to be the right week. Dr. Hoffman is right on the mark when he advises reading about pregnancy. You must be ovulating to enable those sperm to join with your egg. This only happens once a month and you will be fertile for several days during the middle of the month.
A single ejaculation can do it at the right time in the period.
Dr. Rahil Malik
In brief: Most definitely
If you are not using any birth control and do not have any history of any infertility or other gyn conditions, you will most surely get pregnant.

In brief: Most definitely
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
In brief: Additionally
It also depends on what phase of your cycle you are in.
. You have a higher likelihood of getting pregnant if you are having intercouse for a week roughly 2 weeks after your period.

In brief: Additionally
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Scott Kramer
Gynecology
In brief: Yes Russian Roulette
Are you ready to have children? If so great, just take a multi-vitamin for folate (folic acid) for your baby's benefit.
If not, you're playing "russian roulette" and will very likely become pregnant. Consider getting contraception for protection and be able to plan on a better time to start a family. Also remember the "morning after pill" for the occasional accident.

In brief: Yes Russian Roulette
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Scott Kramer
Dr. Jane Van Dis