My breast feel soar and sensative. Already took a pregnancy test and im not pregnant. No lumps so I don't think its cancer. Whats wrong?

Most likely hormonal. Near your menstrual cycle the breast may become sensitive. Other reasons may be caffeine sensitivity or mastitis. Depending on your age you may need a exam and or mammogram.
Linked to periods. Often your breasts can become tender with cyclic hormonal changes in your body. You can take Motrin for symptomatic control. If it persists > 3-4 months, see a doctor for further evaluation.