I have pre mature ejaculation in 1 min I cum. How to stop it? Or improve it?

SSRIs. There are some prescription medicines that may help. Among them the antidepressants ssri that as a side effect delay ejaculation. In the past drs prescribed melleril. There are technics like the "stop & go" or to pinch, press or thight the penis when excitement is too much (8/10 hardening) at the base if inserted already, or at the crown of glande if still out. Attempt to satisfy your woman first.
Help is available. Premature ejaculation (p.E.) is treatable with medication. Part of the problem is psychological, so relaxing one's sexual intensity (and thinking about other things for a few moments) may help. Part of the problem is physical, so using two condoms can decrease one's sensation and hopefully last longer before orgasm. One's primary care doctor or a urologist should have additional ideas.
Here are some... Treating premature ejaculation needs a comprehensive step-wise approach with understanding the life reality of male sexuality including the timing of ejaculation, various forms of behavioral modifications (sexual partner should be included, judicious use of topical numbing cream or/& oral use of drugs such as SSRI. More? Seek evaluation/ counseling or to www.HealthTap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC as key.