Whats the best way to lose weight?

Best weight loss tip. To lose weight effectively, eat less. Eat plan based diets, lean proteins, nuts/seeds, limit carbs, &processed foods, juices, soda & alcohol (they're "empty calories"). Exercise 150min/wk. Drink at least 80oz of water, increase your day to day non exercise activity: park further, walk everywhere; sleep better since poor sleep increases appetite, manage stress, and eat slower.
Exercise and diet. The absolute best way to lose weight is to commit yourself to 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 or more days per week, and a commitment to eating in a health manner (low saturated fats, high fiber, plentiful complex carbohydrates and lean protein.) this may not be the easiest way to lose weight, but it is the healthiest and most long lasting way to lose weight.