When I am close to falling asleep I have what seems like a panic attack, my heart beat goes way up and life seems like its going 100 mph. Whats happe ?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Lots of things
There are several conditions i can think of that you could have, some which could be quite serious.
The thing about healthtap is, that without a much more in depth history and physical and mental status examination, it is often inappropriate to suggest various diagnoses. See a doctor and good luck to you.

In brief: Lots of things
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Diana Stancov
In brief: Anxiety
Sounds like you have anxiety- would suggest to dsee your pcp of a psychiatrist for treatment.

In brief: Anxiety
Dr. Diana Stancov
Dr. Diana Stancov
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology