My right knee hurts when I put pressure and it does hurt when I run when I bent it make a noise?

Dr. Ty Endean
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Check it out

You may have several problems causing your knee problems.
Small irregularities in your cartilage can cause noise or popping sounds in your knee. Your meniscus may also be torn causing the pain and noise. I would strongly recommend a consult with an orthopedic surgeon and stay away from impact activity until your doctors visit.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Ty Endean
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi

In brief: Osteorarthritis

Without knowledge about your age and history this is difficult to answer. You may have osteoarthritis (wear and tear type) and less cartilage between the joint.
Certain movements will cause intense pain since the cartilage and lubrication is less. You need to be seen, xray may help confirm the dx, however MRI may be needed to look for soft tissue and ligament.

In brief: Osteorarthritis

Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Aamir Siddiqi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine