I have periods that last 3 weeks with heavy bleeding. Severe pain during intercourse and ovarian cysts. Any ideas? I can't take hormones.

Need to see your doc. Periods longer than a week need evaluation by your gynecologist, as well as pain during intercourse. Could be a female gynecologic disorder.
D & C. You need to see an gynecologist. There are many variables that you cannot treat yourself. .