Please tell me some home remedies for pcos?

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Be careful

I dont think there is any herbal supplements that has bee proven to help women with pcos and would recommend that you discuss this first with your physcian (some may even have andorgenic properties that can actually worsen your condition).

In brief: Be careful

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Exercise and diet

Best medicine in the world for pcos is lifestyle modification which would include increasing fitness and eating a healthy diet.

In brief: Exercise and diet

Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Dr. Vered Lewy-Weiss
Dr. Padmavati Garvey

In brief: Weight control

You must start weight watchers and try to exercise every day.
You should build up your stamina to the point where you can exercise for about 45 minutes a day.

In brief: Weight control

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Mark Perloe
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Disagree on exercise

Lean muscle mass removes about 80% of blood sugar.
So, more muscle = improved Insulin sensitivity while decreased muscle leads to Insulin resistance. After 20 minutes of moderate aerobics, you start to break down muscle. A recent study showed that those who exercise 1 hr/daily actually lose muscle. Hi intensity wt training increases muscle and works best. Once a week is sufficient!

In brief: Disagree on exercise

Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Mark Perloe
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham