Any time I have sex with my wife I always have a cut in my private part, is dis cause by herpes, thanks?

Dr. Rabii Madi
Urology

In brief: My opinion

Probably not. It is most likely secondary to mechanical trauma.
The use of lubricants can help to minimize the friction and thus the injury. If the are eruptions and skin lesions on the genitalia, then a testing for herpes is recommended.

In brief: My opinion

Dr. Rabii Madi
Dr. Rabii Madi
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Likely traumatic

If you are concerned about stds then you may have symptoms at other times.
Herpetic vesicles may be too little to see, may cause mild burning, may show in groups, may leave a small tiny sore or ulcer. Candidiasis is common in males too with whitening area in the prepucium or glance. Use of lubricants may prevent injuries during sex.

In brief: Likely traumatic

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Jane Van Dis