Me and my fiance wants to have a baby but our concern is her tubes were tied 11 yrs ago can she have that procedure reversed and safely get preggo?

Not best alternative. You are better off going to see a reproductive endocrinologist and having in vitro fertilization instead.
Low chances. The chances of conceiving by restaurantion or reversal of the tubes is approximately less than 10%. Consult with reproductive specialists.