What food can I eat that won't make my stomach bloated while taking adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)?

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: The usual

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) should not cause bloating.
If you're sure it does, then the dose or med should be reconsidered. In the meanwhile, eat foods that are easily & quickly digested (starches, white meat, cooked veg, soups, fruit). Avoid fatty foods/drinks. If you're very thin& Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) lessens your appetite, you may feel bloated, just because you are not hungry & feel the fullness too strongly. Get back to dr.

In brief: The usual

Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Rudolf Brutoco
Dr. Eric Weisman