7 weeks pregnant. Have been sneezing and had a runny nose all day. Now i feel like I have fever and I am freezing. See a doctor? Or what do I do?

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: If febrile see M.D.

Sounds like you are experiencing one of the viral respiratory bugs going around these days.
I hope you have a had the flu shot. If you develop any temperature over 100 f you need to see a doctor for evaluation and management as soon as possible. If your symptoms are less than 48-hours old oseltamivir (tamiflu) may be of help to shorten the duration and severity of your viral syndrome.

In brief: If febrile see M.D.

Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Nikolaos Zacharias
Dr. Adam Smith