Child had fever now has cough and nausea what is it?

Dr. Subir Mitra

In brief: Cough

This may be a viral upper respiratory infection.
The nausea may be from swallowing mucus. I would want to make sure there isn't a more serious illness like pneumonia. It would be a good idea to see your pediatrician.

In brief: Cough

Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Subir Mitra
Dr. Cindy Juster
The viruses that can cause viral pneumonia in one child may only cause a cold in another. Of course, all germs are contagious to some extent, and while your son is running a fever, he needs to stay home, rest, and drink lots of healthy fluids anyway. I hope he feels better soon!
Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: Lots of choices.

Your child needs to be examined by a doctor;the symptoms you mentioned could be caused by anything from a virus to strep to pneumonia to.
..Please have him evaluated today!

In brief: Lots of choices.

..Please have him evaluated today!
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster

In brief: Many possibilities

How are the kids activities? Normal feeding/play, smiles often with the occasional slow down with fever.
If so, you can monitor it for now. If the kid quits playing/drinking and lays around acting sick, it is time for an exam to find out what it is.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Cindy Juster